Powerful, heavy duty CNC turning centers.
Designed for large-diameter, long-shaft workpieces, the Cybertec Turn machines pack the rigidity and horsepower for heavy-duty cutting with Multi-Tasking capabilities for aggressive metal removal. The machines allow for turning, milling, drilling and tapping, as well as deep boring up to 40", in a single machine setup. As ergonomically designed machines, tools are highly visible, and setups and programing are easy. An optional pipe re-threading program calculates positions and performs re-threading in a few simple steps.
- 12-position upper turret with turning and/or rotary tool abilities
- Selected models have a (T) 8-postition lower turret for simultaneous turning with the upper turret.
- Various bed lengths for long shaft applications
- Deep hole boring with automatic changer
- Fully Programmable servo tailstock
- Mazatrol conversational programming and/or G-code format