The unique IVS Inverted Vertical Spindle Series of machines provides maximum stability and high accuracy positioning for high volume production applications. Machine automation can be custom configured to specific application requirements, and two machines can be joined to complete first and second processes. For the IVS Series, Mazak can supply the automation, material handling, tooling and gauging for complete turnkey systems. All this combined in a compact footprint with maximum accessibility for part and tool setups.
- Inverted spindle designs
- Available rotary tool milling (M) capability
- High accuracy positioning and performance stability
- Accepts parts in any orientation
- Easily configured into two-machine turnkey setups
- Rotary tooling for more complete processing
- Gantry loader automation