HORIZONTAL CENTER NEXUS 12800-II
Unsurpassed performance, precision, reliability and production value for large part machining.
The world-class HORIZONTAL CENTER NEXUS (HCN) FH-12800 horizontal machining center combines advanced technology and outstanding value with high performance and high productivity for achieving maximum performance when working with virtually any type of material. The machine features an ample work envelope and large pallet size as well as a fast rapid traverse speed and rigid, reliable spindle.
With a pallet size of 49.21"" x 49.21"" (1250 mm x 1250 mm), the HCN FH-12800 provides plenty of room for large, heavy workpieces.
- High-speed, high-accuracy positioning for reductions in non-cut times
- Wide range of available spindle speeds and power options
- Fast, vibration-free machine acceleration/deceleration
- High stability, vibration-dampening machine construction
- Variety of available tool magazine capacities
- Standard two-pallet changer
- Automation ready for Mazak's PALLETECH System
|Capacity||Pallet Size||1250 mm / 49.210 in|
|Maximum Workpiece Diameter||2400 mm / 94.490 in|
|Maximum Workpiece Height||2000 mm / 78.740 in|
|Maximum Speed||10000 rpm|
|Motor Output (30 minute rating)||37 kw / 50.0 hp|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||80|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||2200 mm / 86.61 in|
|Travel (Y Axis)||1600 mm / 62.99 in|
|Travel (Z Axis)||1850 mm / 72.83 in|