1. Main Duties:
- Develop sales plans; prospect, secure and expedite orders with existing and new accounts; conclude business contracts; maintain business growth.
- Conduct studies/analysis on market trend, competitors, products’ applications and technology, service needs.
- Participate at internal and external events such as fairs and exhibitions, customer events, workshops, etc.
- Assist the General Director to carries on activities of market survey, promotes and constructs cooperative and invested projects of Yamazaki Mazak in Vietnam.
- 01- 02 year experience in technical sales & service environment for CNC machines.
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline is required.
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills with the ability to step beyond cultural and technical borders; good customer mindset; ability to work under pressure.
- Willing to travel for business.
- Product experience in CNC lathe or tooling added advantages.
3. Special Notes:
Candidates without knowledge to sell any brand of CNC machines will not be considered.
- Will be trained by professional Product Managers.
- Have chances to meet and work with various leaders of related industries.
- Have chances to travel within Vietnam and overseas.
- Get high social welfare.
CANDIDATES WITHOUT CNC KNOWLEDGE OR EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE SCANNED THROUGH